Hot Naija news, Entertainment, Education & Story Gist Blog.

how to answer a good question during interviews [PART 2]

how to answer a good question during interviews [PART 2]



PART2        

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTh?
HOW TO ANSWER:  If one of the easier interview question     you will be ask.
When you are asked this question about your strengths. It’s important to discuss attributes that will qualify you for the job your are looking for.

The best way to respond is  to describe the skills and experience  that are directly correlate with the job you are applying for.

Sample answer:

·         When am working on a project, I don,t   want just to meet deadlines. Rather I prefer  to complete the well ahead of schedule.
·         I have exceeded my sales goals every quarter and I live earned bonus each year since I started with my current employer.
·         My time management skills are excellent and I’m organized, efficient  and take pride in excelling at my work.
I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what  could be difficult situation.

PART3

Question: are you lucky?
Sometimes, during an interviews , an employer  will surprise you with an unusual  question like, do you consider yourself to be luck? Although  the question sounds strange, it’s one that recruiters may used to assess whether  you have an optimistic or pessimistic view of the world.
Employer generally want to avoid candidates who have a sulking “woe is me” attitude. You will need to demonstrate that you aren’t easily defeated by difficult circumstance.

BEST ANSWER:

Answering in way that balanced, yet still optimistic, is a good way to show case some of your  strengths as well as your positive attitude. You can also note how you might  have met some challanges. You begin  by referencing   some reasons why you have been fortunate, like having a strong family background great mentors, inspiring bosses, or a solid education at an outstanding school. Good fortunate of this kind points to assets that will ultimately serve you well in your job.
You can also note  that you have dealt with some adversity like an injury, a health crisis in your family, or a past employer going out of business. Although you should explain now you rebounded or coped with the challenges, make you convey that it is no longer a distraction or drain on your energy and has instead reulted in strong sense of confidence  and resilience.




Posted by 9ija daily news, Published at Friday, November 11, 2016 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *